Back to NPCA NPCA is the independent, nonpartisan voice working to protect America's favorite places.
Increase Font Decrease Font

Related Links


Gift illustration


Complete gift description


Is this gift for you?


Who should trustee?


Additional Planning Tips


Gift example



Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
(Who should serve as trustee?)

A unitrust is a separate legal entity administered by a trustee. National Parks Conservation Association can serve as trustee of your unitrust, or you, or a financial advisor or institution can serve. We currently administer a significant portfolio of charitable trusts, and any fees are paid for by your trust. (We do ask a minimum gift of $ to establish a unitrust for which we will serve as trustee.) Alternately, you may wish to follow your or your advisors’ investment strategies. Whichever option you choose, we can share sample trust forms and discuss the details of establishing the unitrust with you and your advisors.

For more information

Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us toll free at 1.877.468.5775 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.